2023 RAMPAGE/RENEGADES TIER 1/2 TRYOUTS START TONIGHT!!!!!
We are so excited for the start of Jr. lacrosse season!!!
Please arrive at least 30 minutes early to check in and receive a jersey for each floor time.
March 14 800-930pm
March 16 800-930pm
March 21 800-930pm
March 23 800-930pm
All floor times are at the Collicut Center
NOTE for first year players that are on another franchise's protected list (EX the Olds Mavericks), you can still try out for the Red Deer Renegades team during this period.
Red Deer Major Lacrosse is excited to announce that registration is open for the 2023 Box Lacrosse Season.
The current fees for the 2023 Major Junior Box Lacrosse Fees are as follows:
Male Tryout Fee $100.00
Rampage Jr. B Tier 1 $900.00
Renegades Jr. B Tier II $850.00
Riot Jr. Ladies $550.00
All male registrants need to first register under the
2023 Red Deer Major Lacrosse Junior Men's Tryout Registration (Junior)
Following with the
2023 Red Deer Major Junior Men's Lacrosse Registration (Junior)
All fees will be required to be paid by April 15, 2023.
There is a payment plan set up on the registration site. Any players you need to make any other payment arrangement please contact your Division Rep.
All players must complete the RMLL Intent to Play:
INTENT TO PLAY
WELCOME TO THE RMLL 2023 BOX SEASON!
RMLL PLAYER REGISTRATION
In addition to registering directly with a RMLL Franchise, Alberta players must also complete an RMLL Intent-to-Play. The RMLL Intent-To-Play does not apply to players on RMLL out-of-province teams.
As per the ALA, only RMLL players completing this Intent-to-Play will be allowed to go on the floor with an Alberta RMLL Franchise. (Call-ups from Minor Lacrosse do not complete the Intent-To-Play)
RMLL Intent-To-Play Link: http://rmll.rampregistrations.com
- Enter your RAMP login. If you played lacrosse in Alberta in 2022 or if you played for another sport that RAMP hosts the registration for, you will have a RAMP login. If you are new to Alberta lacrosse in 2023 and do not currently have RAMP for registration for another sport, you will need to create a RAMP Account;
- Select 2023 Box Lacrosse;
- Select which Family Member you want to Register (enter or review that information is correct);
- Select one the four RMLL Divisions:
- Senior (DOB 2001 or earlier) if you are intending to play Sr. B (ASL) or Sr. C
- Junior (DOB 2006, 2005, 2004 ,2003, 2002) if you are intending to play Jr. A, Tier I or Tier II
- Major Senior Female (DOB 2001 or earlier)
- Major Junior Female (DOB 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002)
- ALA Player Registration Fee - $60.25 plus credit admin fee (this payment is submitted directly to the ALA);
- Players under 18 will need to have a Parent or Guardian sign the ALA waiver;
- Please enter all the requested information.
Once you have completed entering all the required information, you will receive a RMLL Registration Confirmation e-mail.
Please give a copy of this RMLL Registration Confirmation e-mail to each RMLL Franchise you are going on the floor with.